With a stay at Hampton Inn Tunkhannock in Tunkhannock, you'll be 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Stone Hedge Golf Course and 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Lackawanna State Park. This hotel is 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from Steamtown National Historic Site and 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Endless Mountains - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Stone Hedge Country Club \- 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Shadowbrook Golf Course - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Lazy Brook Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Tyler Memorial Hospital - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
- Stone Hedge Golf Course - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Keystone College - 16 km / 10 mi
- Lackawanna State Park - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
- Summit University of Pennsylvania - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- Frances Slocum State Park - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
- Lahey Family Fun Park - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
- Susquehanna County Historical Society - 35.5 km / 22 mi
- Viewmont Mall - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
- Houdini Museum - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Tunkhannock is Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl. Airport (AVP) - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary weekday newspapers and microwaves.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.