When you stay at Hometown Inn in Indian River, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Cross In The Woods National Shrine and Devoe Beach. This hotel is 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from Nub's Nob Ski Area and 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from Boyne Highlands Resort. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Devoe Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Indian River Golf Club - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Cross In The Woods National Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Burt Lake - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Burt Lake State Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Seasons of the North Winery - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Pickerel Lake - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Michigan Central Depot Historical Marker - 16.7 km / 10.3 mi
- Crooked Vine Vineyard and Winery - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Crooked Lake - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
- Mullett Lake Country Club - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
- Oden State Fish Hatchery Visitor Center - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
- Douglas Lake - 25 km / 15.5 mi
- Hidden River Golf and Casting Club - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
- Petoskey State Park - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi .The preferred airport for Hometown Inn is Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air- conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Indian River? This hotel has 250 square feet (23 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.