With a stay at Whale's Tail Guest Suites, you'll be centrally located in Ucluelet, within a 10-minute drive of Pacific Rim National Park Reserve and Huu-Mees-Ma-As Native Art Gallery. This motel is 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from Chesterman Beach and 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from Mackenzie Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Huu-Mees-Ma-As Native Art Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Ucluelet Aquarium - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Ucluelet Big Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Clayoquot Sound - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Little Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Wild Pacific Trail - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Terrace Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Amphitrite Point Lighthouse - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Fletchers Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Wya Welcome Centre - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- Pacific Rim Visitors Centre - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Pacific Rim National Park Reserve - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Wickaninnish Beach - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- Wickaninnish Interpretive Center - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Rainforest Trail - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi .The nearest airports are: Comox, BC (YQQ- Comox Valley) - 210.3 km / 130.7 mi
- Tofino, BC (YAZ) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
- Tofino, BC (YTP-Tofino Harbour Seaplane Base) - 40.5 km / 25.1 mi .The preferred airport for Whale's Tail Guest Suites is Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley).
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.