With a stay at The Fishermans Arms Hotel in Ulverston, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Lake District National Park and Bardsea Country Park. This bed & breakfast is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from South Lakes Safari Zoo and 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Lake Windermere. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Bardsea Country Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Conishead Priory - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Manjushri Kadampa Meditation Centre - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Laurel and Hardy Museum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Furness Abbey - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Lake District National Park - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
- South Lakes Safari Zoo - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- The Dock Museum - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
- Lakeland Motor Museum - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
- Lake Windermere - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
- Lakes Aqaurium \- 22 km / 13.6 mi
- Lakeside Windermere Ferry Landing - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
- Fell Foot Park - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
- Stott Park Bobbin Mill - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi .The preferred airport for The Fishermans Arms Hotel is Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 182.8 km / 113.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms.
At The Fishermans Arms Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.