With a stay at Podere Agrituristico Luchiano in Amelia, you'll be 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Rocca Albornoziana and 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Foresta Fossile di Dunarobba. This family-friendly farm stay is 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from Marmore Waterfall and 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Duomo di Orvieto. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Rocca Albornoziana - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Orte Underground - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
- Sacro Bosco - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Foresta Fossile di Dunarobba - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
- Terme Di Orte - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
- Fosso Castello Waterfall - 25.7 km / 16 mi
- Porta Sant'Angelo - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
- Castello Orsini - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
- Palazzo Chigi-Albani - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
- Palazzo Spada - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
- Basilica of S. Valentino - 32.2 km / 20 mi
- Civita di Bagnoregio Museum - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
- Faggeta del Monte Cimino - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
- Villa Lante - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
- Geological and Landslides Museum - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi .
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 3 guestrooms, featuring private pools. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Amelia? This farm stay has 1507 square feet (140 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.