With a stay at Historic Smith Hotel Bed And Breakfast in Glendale, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts and Dixie National Forest. This bed & breakfast is 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from Zion National Park East Entrance and 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Alton Amphitheater. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Dixie National Forest - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Alton Amphitheater - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
- Peek-A-Boo Gulch - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
- Moqui Cave - 32 km / 19.9 mi
- Zion National Park - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
- Best Friends Animal Society - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
- Zion National Park East Entrance - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
- Checkerboard Mesa - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
- Clear Creek Overlook - 40.3 km / 25.1 mi
- Frontier Movie Town - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
- Weeping Rock Trail - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
- Hidden Canyon Trailhead - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
- Pine Creek Canyon Trailhead - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi .The preferred airport for Historic Smith Hotel Bed And Breakfast is St. George, UT Airport (SGU) - 126.2 km / 78.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.