A stay at Mercure Vannes Le Port places you in the heart of Vannes, steps from Jardin aux Papillons and Le Chorus Exhibition Centre. This 4-star hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Golfe du Morbihan and 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from Port du Crouesty. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Jardin aux Papillons - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Le Chorus Exhibition Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Vannes Aquarium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Gulf of Morbihan Regional Natural Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Office de Tourisme de Vannes - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Vannes Marina - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Old Town - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Conleau Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Chateau Gaillard - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Place de la Republique - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Musee de La Cohue - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Vannes Cathedral - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Vannes Town Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Le Jardin des Remparts - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Palais des Arts et des Congres - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi .The preferred airport for Mercure Vannes Le Port is Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany) - 64.1 km / 39.8 mi.
Stay in one of 89 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy French cuisine at Brasserie Edgar, a brasserie which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Vannes? This hotel has facilities measuring 4306 square feet (400 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.