When you stay at The Inn on the Green in Middlebury, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 15-minute walk of Middlebury College and Town Hall Theater. This guesthouse is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Vermont Folklife Center and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from National Museum of the Morgan Horse. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Town Hall Theater - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- National Museum of the Morgan Horse - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Vermont Folklife Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Middlebury College - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Kevin P. Mahaney '84 Center for the Arts - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Pulp Mill Covered Bridge - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Porter Hospital - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- UVM Health Network - Porter Medical Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Porter Medical Center - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- UVM Morgan Horse Farm - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Halpin Covered Bridge - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Lincoln Peak Vineyard - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- Lake Dunmore - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- Lake Dunmore - 16 km / 10 mi .The preferred airport for The Inn on the Green is Bob Hope Airport (BUR) - 4,641.8 km / 2,884.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include a turndown service and portable fans, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.