With a stay at Econo Lodge Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Vernal, just a 2-minute walk from Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum and 6 minutes by foot from Western Heritage Museum. This hotel is 17.4 mi (28 km) from Dinosaur National Monument and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Dinaland Golf Course. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Western Heritage Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Dinaland Golf Course - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Steinaker State Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Red Fleet State Park - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
- Quarry Exhibit Hall - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- Dinosaur National Monument - 28 km / 17.4 mi
- Dinosaur Quarry Visitor Center - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
- McKee Springs Petroglyphs - 32.2 km / 20 mi
- Cub Creek Petroglyphs - 41.8 km / 26 mi
- Josie Morris Cabin - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
- Utah State University Uintah Basin - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
- Uintah Basin Medical Center - 49.3 km / 30.7 mi
- Roosevelt Golf Course - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi .The nearest airports are: Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) - 285.5 km / 177.4 mi
- Vernal, UT (VEL-Vernal Regional) - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Downtown is Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).