With a stay at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Vernal in Vernal, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum and Western Heritage Museum. This hotel is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from Dinosaur National Monument and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Dinaland Golf Course. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Western Heritage Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Dinaland Golf Course - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Steinaker State Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Dinosaur National Monument - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
- Dinosaur Quarry Visitor Center - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
- Quarry Exhibit Hall - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
- Red Fleet State Park - 31.6 km / 19.7 mi
- McKee Springs Petroglyphs - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
- Cub Creek Petroglyphs - 39 km / 24.2 mi
- Josie Morris Cabin - 40 km / 24.9 mi
- Utah State University Uintah Basin - 45 km / 28 mi
- Uintah Basin Medical Center - 46.7 km / 29 mi
- Roosevelt Golf Course - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi .The preferred airport for TownePlace Suites by Marriott Vernal is Vernal, UT (VEL- Vernal Regional) - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as microwaves and coffee/tea makers.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of TownePlace Suites by Marriott Vernal. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.