A stay at Prestige Vernon Lodge and Conference Centre places you in the heart of Vernon, within a 5-minute drive of Polson Park and Planet Bee Honey Farm. This eco-friendly hotel is 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from Davison Orchards Country Village and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Hillview Golf. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Columbia Mountains - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Polson Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Village Green Centre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Planet Bee Honey Farm - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Swan Lake - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Davison Orchards Country Village - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Hillview Golf - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Allan Brooks Nature Centre - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Kalamalka Lake - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Kalamalka Provincial Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
- Okanagan Lake - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Historic O'Keefe Ranch - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- SunValley Speedway - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Predator Ridge Golf Resort - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
- Kaloya Park - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi .The preferred airport for Prestige Vernon Lodge and Conference Centre is Kelowna Intl. Airport (YLW) - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Grab a bite to eat at the The Lodge Kitchen and Bar, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vernon? This hotel has facilities measuring 9916 square feet (921 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.