With a stay at Hacienda Los Algodones, you'll be centrally located in Los Algodones, within a 15-minute drive of The Museum of History in Granite and Sanquinetti House Museum. This hotel is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Arizona Historical Society Sanguinetti House Museum and 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Yuma Crossing State Heritage Area. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- The Museum of History in Granite - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Sanquinetti House Museum - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
- Arizona Historical Society Sanguinetti House Museum - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Yuma Crossing State Heritage Area - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Yuma Territorial Prison State Historic Park - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
- Centennial Beach - 15 km / 9.3 mi
- West Wetlands Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Yuma Palms Shopping Center - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
- Sunset Community Health Center - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
- Yuma Regional Medical Center - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Marine Corp Air Station Yuma - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
- Cloud Museum - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
- Saihati Camel Farm - 33 km / 20.5 mi .The nearest airports are: Mexicali, Baja California Norte (MXL-General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada Intl.) - 56.3 km / 35 mi
- Yuma Intl. Airport (YUM) - 24.2 km / 15 mi .The preferred airport for Hacienda Los Algodones is Mexicali, Baja California Norte (MXL-General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada Intl.).
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hacienda Los Algodones, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.