When you stay at Red Roof Inn & Suites Vicksburg in Vicksburg, you'll be next to a golf course, a 4-minute drive from Ameristar Casino Vicksburg and 6 minutes from Vicksburg National Military Park. This golf hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Ameristar Casino Vicksburg - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- DiamondJacks Casino - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Warren County Welcome Center - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Vicksburg Convention Center - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Old Warren County Court House Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Biedenharn Coca-Cola Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Martha Vick House - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Catfish Row Children's Art Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Lower Mississippi River Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Old Depot Museum - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Vicksburg National Military Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- McNutt House - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- U.S.S. Cairo Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi .The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn & Suites Vicksburg is Evers Intl. Airport (JAN) - 86.6 km / 53.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 50-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.