Located in Villefranche-de-Lonchat, Château Puygrenier is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Lac de Gurson and Chateaux Beausejour and Langlais. This guesthouse is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Chateau de Montaigne and 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Bessineau Vineyards. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lac de Gurson - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Chateaux Beausejour and Langlais - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Chateau de Montaigne - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Bessineau Vineyards \- 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Moulin De Porchere - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Chateaux Vieux Mougnac - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- Chateau La Faviere - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Les Jardins de Sardy - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Chateau Brun - 17.6 km / 11 mi
- Château Bernateau - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
- Collegiate Church of Saint-Emillion - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Cordeliers Cloister - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Underground Pottery Museum - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Le Donjon du Roy - 20 km / 12.5 mi
- Château Guadet - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi .The nearest major airport is Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne) - 46.1 km / 28.6 mi.
Stay in one of 5 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
At Château Puygrenier, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.