With a stay at Hampton Inn Wabash in Wabash, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Charley Creek Gardens and Honeywell Center. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Parkview Wabash Hospital and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Paradise Spring Historical Park & Riverwalk. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Charley Creek Gardens - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Parkview Wabash Hospital - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Honeywell Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Wabash County Historical Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Paradise Spring Historical Park & Riverwalk - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Paradise Spring Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Great Lakes Campground Beach - 17 km / 10.5 mi
- Salamonie Lake - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Lost Sister Trail Trailhead - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Rock Hollow - 22.5 km / 14 mi
- Dukes Memorial Hospital - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- Circus Hall of Fame Museum - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
- Historic Forks of the Wabash - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
- Sunken Gardens - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
- Huntington University - 32.3 km / 20.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Indianapolis International Airport (IND) - 164.3 km / 102.1 mi
- Fort Wayne Intl. Airport (FWA) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi .
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.