With a stay at Econo Lodge Wall in Wall, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Wounded Knee Museum and National Grasslands Visitor Center. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Wall Drug and 6.9 mi (11 km) from Minuteman Missile National Historic Site. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wounded Knee Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- National Grasslands Visitor Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Wall Drug - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Minuteman Missile National Historic Site - 11 km / 6.9 mi
- Badlands National Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Pinnacles Entrance Badlands - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
- Roberts Prairie Dog Town - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
- Armed Forces Military Display & Gifts - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Minuteman Missile National Historic Site - 33.8 km / 21 mi
- Prairie Homestead Historic Site - 37.6 km / 23.4 mi
- Notch Trailhead - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
- Cliff Shelf Nature Trailhead - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
- Ben Reifel Visitor Center - 46.3 km / 28.8 mi
- Saddle Pass Trailhead - 49.5 km / 30.8 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on request.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.