Located in Wallgau, Hotel Alpenhof Wallgau is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Walchensee and Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort. This golf hotel is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Partnach Gorge and 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Seefeld Ski Area. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Walchensee - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Geigenbaumuseum - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
- Karwendel Cable Car - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
- Kranzberg Cable Car - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Herzogstand Ski Resort - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Herzogstand Cable Car - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Leutasch Gorge - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Walchensee-Museum - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
- Olympic Hill - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Ludwig Street - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
- Richard Strauss Institute - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Werdenfels Museum - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
- Richard Strauss Platz - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Nordkette Mountains - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Franz Josef Strauss International Airport (MUC) - 130.7 km / 81.2 mi
- Kranebitten Airport (INN) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Alpenhof Wallgau is Franz Josef Strauss International Airport (MUC).
Stay in one of 17 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
At Hotel Alpenhof Wallgau, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.