Located in Cusco, Agustos Cusco is in a shopping district, a 1-minute drive from National University of Saint Anthony the Abbot in Cuzco and 8 minutes from Coricancha. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Real Plaza Cusco and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Cusco Cathedral. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- National University of Saint Anthony the Abbot in Cuzco - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Ttio Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Plaza Tupac Amaru - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Garcilaso de la Vega Stadium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Real Plaza Cusco - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Cusco Craft Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Centro de Textiles - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Quechua Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Coricancha - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Kusicancha - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Direccion Desconcentrada de Cultura Cusco - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Palace of Justice - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Santa Catalina Convent - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- UNSAAC Yale International Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- San Blas Church - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi .The preferred airport for Agustos Cusco is Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl. Airport (CUZ) - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Caminos del Inca, a restaurant which specializes in local and international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).