Located in Wandiligong, 3 Bells Alpine Cottage is a 3-minute drive from Wandiligong Education Area and 5 minutes from Bright Library. This 4-star cottage is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Bright Splash Park and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Alpine Visitor Information Centre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wandiligong Education Area - 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Bright Library - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Bright City Clock Tower - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Bright Splash Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Alpine Visitor Information Centre - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Centenary Park Streamside Reserve - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
- Centenary Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
- Ovens River J15 Streamside Reserve - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Ovens River J16 Streamside Reserve - 6 km / 3.8 mi
- Ovens River Rail Trail Bridge - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Bright Golf Club - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Ovens River J20 Streamside Reserve - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Freeburgh Streamside Reserve - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
- Mount Porepunkah Scenic Reserve - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Mount Buffalo National Park - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi .The preferred airport for 3 Bells Alpine Cottage is Albury, NSW (ABX) - 111.5 km / 69.3 mi.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 2 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private patios. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, ovens, and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.