With a stay at Courtyard Marriott Hagerstown in Hagerstown, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Hagerstown Premium Outlets and Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum. This hotel is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from Whitetail Ski Resort and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Washington County Museum of Fine Arts. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Maryland Theater - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
- Hagerstown Suns Municipal Stadium - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Hagerstown Premium Outlets - 8 km / 5 mi
- Hagerstown Speedway - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Valley Health I Spring Mills - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Greenbrier State Park - 20.9 km / 13 mi
- Antietam National Battlefield - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Crystal Grottoes Caverns - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
- Washington Monument State Park - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
- Martins Mill Bridge - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
- Tolson's Chapel - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- Burnside's Bridge - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
- Whitetail Ski Resort - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional) - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional) - 37.1 km / 23 mi .The preferred airport for Courtyard Marriott Hagerstown is Hagerstown, MD (HGR- Hagerstown Regional).
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and Netflix provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Hagerstown? This hotel features 1354 square feet (126 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.