Located in Waynesville, Oak Hill on Love Lane is in the historical district, a 4-minute drive from Waynesville Recreation Center and 6 minutes from Lake Junaluska Golf Course. This bed & breakfast is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Cataloochee Ski Area and 16.1 mi (26 km) from Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Waynesville Recreation Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Lake Junaluska Golf Course - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Queen's Farm Stables - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Blue Ridge Health - Haywood - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Haywood Regional Medical Center - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Smoky Mountain Jumphouse - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Blue Ridge Parkway Balsam Entrance \- 12 km / 7.4 mi
- Wheels Through Time Museum - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Stompin' Ground - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Maggie Valley Festival Grounds - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Maggie Valley Opry House - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Maggie Valley Gem Mine - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- Canton Area Historical Museum \- 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Colonial Theater - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Lake Logan - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi .The preferred airport for Oak Hill on Love Lane is Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) - 55.3 km / 34.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Oak Hill on Love Lane. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.