Located in West Memphis, Econo Lodge is a 3-minute drive from Southland Casino & Gaming and 9 minutes from Fire Museum of Memphis. This motel is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Orpheum Theatre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Southland Casino & Gaming - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Crittenden \- 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Arkansas State University Mid-South - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
- Hernando de Soto Bridge - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- Tilden Rodgers Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- National Ornamental Metal Museum - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Martyrs Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Renasant Convention Center - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
- Cannon Center for Performing Arts - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Mississippi River Museum at Mud Island - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Tom Lee Park \- 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
- Mud Island River Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Mississippi River Park - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
- Railroad & Trolley Museum - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
- Tennessee State Welcome Center - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge is Memphis International Airport (MEM) - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, coffee/tea in a common area, and a vending machine. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and free self parking is available onsite.