Located in Wilkesboro, Hampton Inn Wilkesboro is a 3-minute drive from Wilkes Heritage Museum and 7 minutes from W Kerr Scott Reservoir. This hotel is 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from Appalachian State University and 29 mi (46.7 km) from Pisgah National Forest. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wilkes Heritage Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- W Kerr Scott Reservoir - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Raffaldini Vineyards and Winery - 31 km / 19.3 mi
- Swan Creek Farm - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
- Laurel Gray Vinyards - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi
- Fort Defiance, Lenoir, NC - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
- Shadow Springs Vineyard - 36.9 km / 23 mi
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church - 37 km / 23 mi
- Menarick Vineyard and Winery - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
- Rocky Face Mountain - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
- Stone Mountain State Park - 38.6 km / 24 mi
- New River State Park - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
- Hiddenite Gems Emerald Hollow Mine - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
- Elkin City Park - 40.3 km / 25.1 mi
- Riverbend Park - 41.9 km / 26.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Piedmont Triad Intl. Airport (GSO) - 124.9 km / 77.6 mi
- Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds) - 94.9 km / 58.9 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.