Located in Williams, Grand Canyon RV Glamping is within a 10-minute drive of Wild West Junction and Thunder Eagle Native Art. This campground is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Buckskinner Park and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Kaibab National Forest Headquarters. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Thunder Eagle Native Art - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Wild West Junction - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Buckskinner Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Kaibab National Forest Headquarters \- 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Elephant Rocks Golf Course - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Elk Ridge Ski Area - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Grand Canyon Deer Farm - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
- Kaibab Petroglyphs - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Fort Valley - 47.9 km / 29.7 mi
- Planes of Fame Air Museum - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
- Arboretum at Flagstaff - 49.3 km / 30.7 mi .The nearest major airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 57.4 km / 35.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Grand Canyon RV Glamping.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.