When you stay at Residence Inn By Marriott Williamsburg in Williamsburg, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Colonial Williamsburg and Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center. This hotel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Water Country USA and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- College of William and Mary - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Colonial Williamsburg - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Busch Tennis Courts - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Merchants Square - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Kimball Theater - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Governor's Palace \- 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Alewerks Brewing Company - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Public Hospital Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Colonial National Historical Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Bruton Parish Church - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi .The nearest major airport is Newport News - Williamsburg Intl. Airport (PHF) - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn By Marriott Williamsburg. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Williamsburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.