With a stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Wilmington Riverfront in Wilmington (Riverwalk), you'll be steps from Wilmington Convention Center and 12 minutes by foot from Battleship North Carolina. This hotel is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from University of North Carolina at Wilmington and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Mayfaire Town Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wilmington Railroad Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Wilmington Convention Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Cape Fear Community College - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- The Cotton Exchange - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Wilson Center at Cape Fear Community College \- 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Brooklyn Arts Center at St. Andrews - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- City Stage Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Battleship North Carolina - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Burgwin-Wright House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Children's Museum of Wilmington - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Latimer House - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Bellamy Mansion Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Cape Fear Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Greenfield Lake Park and Gardens - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi .The preferred airport for Embassy Suites by Hilton Wilmington Riverfront is Wilmington Intl. Airport (ILM) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 186 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 40-inch flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop- compatible safes and desks.
Grab a bite to eat at STEAM, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.