With a stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Winnie in Winnie, you'll be a 5-minute walk from Larry's Old Time Trade Days and within a 5-minute drive of Arboretum of Winnie. This hotel is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Ford Park and 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from Bolivar Peninsula. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Larry's Old Time Trade Days - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Arboretum of Winnie - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Chambers County Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Gator Country Wildlife Adventure Park and Restaurant - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Chambers County Golf Course - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
- Ford Park - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
- Bolivar Peninsula - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
- Eubank Woods Bird Sanctuary - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
- Hooks Woods Bird Sanctuary - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
- Smith Oaks Bird Sanctuary - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
- High Island Beach - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
- Cattail Marsh Scenic Wetlands & Boardwalk - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
- Gilchrist Beach - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas - 37.4 km / 23.3 mi
- Dubuis Hospital of Beaumont - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi .The nearest airports are: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) - 113.6 km / 70.6 mi
- Beaumont, TX (BMT-Beaumont Municipal) - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
- Beaumont, TX (BPT-Southeast Texas Regional) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Winnie is George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH).
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, while MP3 docking stations help you enjoy your music in the comfort of your room. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.