When you stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Winnipeg in Winnipeg, you'll be near the airport, within a 10-minute drive of Bell MTS Place and Polo Park. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from University of Winnipeg and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Kid City - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Polo Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- West End Cultural Centre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- University of Winnipeg - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Winnipeg Art Gallery - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Prairie Theatre Exchange - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Portage Place - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Masonic Temple - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Manitoba Provincial Archives - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Royal Winnipeg Ballet - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Burton Cummings Theatre - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Bell MTS Place - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Red River College - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Manitoba Legislative Building - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi .The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Winnipeg is Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl. Airport (YWG) - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. 47-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free international calls.
At Residence Inn by Marriott Winnipeg, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).