Located in Winnipeg, Travelodge by Wyndham Winnipeg East is in the historical district, a 5-minute drive from Royal Canadian Mint and 12 minutes from Golden Boy. This golf hotel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Winnipeg Art Gallery and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Masonic Temple. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Windsor Park Golf Course - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Winnipeg Canoe Club Golf Course - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- St. Vital Centre - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Forks National Historic Site - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
- University of Saint- Boniface - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Manitoba Children's Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- St Boniface Cathedral - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Musee de Saint-Boniface - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Royal Canadian Mint - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Manitoba Theatre for Young People - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Forks Market - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Winnipeg Railway Museum - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Upper Fort Garry Gate \- 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Corydon Avenue - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Plaza at the Forks - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi .The preferred airport for Travelodge by Wyndham Winnipeg East is Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl. Airport (YWG) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy local cuisine at Marquee Restaurant Lounge, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.