Located in Wittenburg, Van der Valk Hotel Hamburg-Wittenburg is connected to the convention center, a 1-minute drive from alpincenter Hamburg-Wittenburg and 6 minutes from Schaalsee Biosphere Reserve. This family-friendly hotel is 19 mi (30.6 km) from Schwerin Castle and 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Dümmer See. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Alpincenter Hamburg-Wittenburg - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Schaalsee Biosphere Reserve - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Dümmer See - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Strandbad Zarrentin - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Kloster Zarrentin - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Stintenburginsel - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- Schaalsee - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- Gradebusch Church - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
- Gadebusch Museum - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
- Gadebusch Castle - 27 km / 16.7 mi
- Schwerin Castle - 30.6 km / 19 mi
- Schwerin Cathedral - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
- Schlosspark-Center - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
- Schwerin Zoo - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
- Lake Schwerin - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Hamburg Airport (HAM) - 82.1 km / 51 mi
- Luebeck (LBC) - 65 km / 40.4 mi .The preferred airport for Van der Valk Hotel Hamburg-Wittenburg is Hamburg Airport (HAM).
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your memory foam bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Wirtshaus, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Wittenburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 4306 square feet (400 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.