When you stay at The Cottages of Wolfeboro in Wolfeboro, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from Wright Museum and 9 minutes by foot from Brewster Beach. This cottage is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Cate Park and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Lake Winnipesaukee. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wright Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Klickety-Klack Railroad Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Brewster Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Cate Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Lake Winnipesaukee - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Wolfeboro Institute of the Arts - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Clark House Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- McKinney Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Albee Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- New Hampshire Boat Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Rust Pond - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Carry Beach - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Lake Wentworth - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- Mink Island - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Libby Museum - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) - 93.9 km / 58.3 mi
- Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
- Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional) - 59.2 km / 36.8 mi
- Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal) - 63.7 km / 39.6 mi
- Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional) - 71.2 km / 44.2 mi .The preferred airport for The Cottages of Wolfeboro is Manchester- Boston Regional Airport (MHT).
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Rooms have private furnished patios. 40-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.