When you stay at The West Arms in Llangollen, you'll be in the historical district and steps from Pontcysyllte Aquaduct. This inn is 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from Lake Vyrnwy and 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from Llangollen Bridge. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Pontcysyllte Aquaduct - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Llangollen Bridge - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
- Llangollen Scenic Railway - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Llangollen Canal Trail - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Horseshoe Falls - 16.2 km / 10 mi
- Valle Crucis Abbey - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
- Oswestry Cricket Club - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Llanfyllin Workhouse - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Chirk Castle - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Gower Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
- Park Hall The Countryside Experience - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
- Ty Mawr Country Park - 25 km / 15.5 mi
- Stryt Las Park - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
- British Ironwork Centre - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
- Lake Vyrnwy - 30.5 km / 18.9 mi .
Stay in one of 16 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the inn's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available onsite.