With a stay at Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran in Jakarta, you'll be 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Jakarta International Expo and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from ITC Cempaka Mas. This 4.5-star hotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Mangga Dua Square and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Jakarta History Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Pasar Baru - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Jakarta International Expo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Mangga Dua - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Old Town - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Jakarta Cathedral - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Istiqlal Mosque - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Lokasari Plaza - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Plaza Atrium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Merdeka Palace - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Merdeka Square - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Mangga Dua Square - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Immanuel Church - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- National Monument - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Farmer Statue - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Soekarno-Hatta Intl. Airport (CGK) - 28.9 km / 18 mi
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi .The preferred airport for Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran is Soekarno-Hatta Intl. Airport (CGK).
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 505 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy international cuisine at Catappa Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.