Get a comprehensive introduction to the glittering city of Abu Dhabi with this half day tour. Visit the best the city has to offer and learn all about its rich history.
- One of the largest mosques in the world
- The Heritage Village
- The Saadiyat Island project
Introducing Dubai’s less frivolous cousin, Abu Dhabi is a city that still clings to its roots. With a rich history and culture, this tour will introduce you to the top sites in the UAE capital and the island on which it stands. Discover one of the largest Mosques in the world, impressive in size and elegance, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque boasts e...
- Soft drinks
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
Please note that excursions may be subject to change or not available during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
Head and knees must be covered to enter the mosque.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please provide your hotel name during the booking process. Please be on time, as the vehicle cannot wait more than 10 minutes as to avoid delays for other customers.