Feel like a local as you explore Jordaan, one of the most bohemian districts in Amsterdam.
- Personalise your tour depending on your interests
- Step inside an iconic Hofje and meander the smalll streets and canals
- Discover both the ancient and modern side of one of the liveliest districts in the capital
The Jordaan district of Amsterdam is definitely known as one of the real hotspots of Amsterdam. The origins of the area can be traced back to the 17th century where it is believed to have been erected for the city's labourers and immigrants. Many of these immigrants originated from France or near, and then being the agricultural part of town, were ...
- 1 drink
- This Tour involves approximately 5 kilometres or 3 miles of walking. Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
Please do not bring any heavy bags.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address: