The tour starts from Lecce in the afternoon, first we reach one of the most important wineries of northern Salento to taste the best wines paired with some typical snacks. It’s possible to visit vineyards and to attend some stages of the production process, according to with the season.
Salento hosts a DOCG and seven DOC wine areas including Alezio, Copertino, Galatina, Leverano, Matino, Salice Salentino and Squinzano. These wine-producing regions cultivate the most important wines including Negroamaro, Malvasia Nera, Chardonnay and Primitivo. Then we move to Porto Cesareo, the town famous for fishing and the beautiful beaches, t...
- Professional driver
- Tasting of typical products
- Wine degustation
- Pick up from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme.
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotel pick-up available. Hotel in Lecce