Journey along the coastal road, passing the wonderful beaches of Glyfada, Vouliagmeni & Varkiza to the most Southern point of Attica, Cape Sounion, where the white marble pillars of the Temple of Poseidon stand. On the way, you have a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf and the little islands offshore. After visiting the Temple of Poseidon, you hav...
- Panoramic and Walking Tour with Dinner
- Guide & Entrance Fees to Cape Sounion
- Please be informed that correct hotel name and check-in date is essential to ensure better service to our guests. Please confirm the time and location for pick-up with 24 hours’ notice prior to the activity by calling.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- If the client is out of the city the meeting point will be at the corner of Amalias&Souri Streets, near to Constitution square opposite the national gardens of the city, but please call to reconfirm.