Explore the cultural side of Bali and as you enjoy an unforgettable half day tour to three of Bali´s most famous Temples: Taman Ayun, Alas Kedaton, and Tanah Lot.
- Immerse yourself in history at three of Bali´s iconic Temples
- Admire the picture-perfect Tanah Lot Temple
- Come face to face with curious Long-tailed Macaques
Don’t miss out this half day tour which is also perfect for cruise passengers who have a short stop in Bali! Enjoy a scenic drive to the Taman Ayun Temple located in the Mengwi Village. Built in 1634, by a king of the Mengwi dynasty, this impressive complex stands on a small island surrounded by a handmade lake and beautiful gardens. Continue to ...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa.