Relax as you glide along the scenic waterways of Bangkok on this fascinating half-day tour and enjoy a visit to one of the most spectacular temples in the city, Wat Arun
- Admire the city from a different perspective
- Enjoy a visit to one of the most stunning temples in Bangkok, Wat Arun
- See the city's famous landmarks as you glide down the river and canals
If you haven't got much time to spare, embark on an exciting and insightful tour that will take you away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy a morning’s river cruise along the bustling river and quiet backwaters in a typical Thai boat while you enjoy the views of life in the canals. This boat trip will give you a taste of the traditional...
- Boat Ride
- bring comfortable clothes.
- Minimum Age: 2 years old
Maximun age: 70 years old.
Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- Please remember that you must provide the name of your hotel at the moment you make your reservation to ensure the correct provision of service.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.