Immerse yourself into the local culture of Damnoen Sudak and grab yourself a bargain at the floating market!
- Explore the world famous Floating Market: Damnoen Saduak
- Pick up a bargain and learn the art of bartering!
- Discover traditional customs of Thailand
Start off your day at the world famous floating market of ''Damnern Saduak'', which is located about 100 km southwest of Bangkok, just off the longest and straightest canal in Thailand; the Damnoen Saduak. If you are looking to try a new experience, this is definitely for you. Thailand has countless floating markets throughout the country, many of...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
Minimum Age: 2 years old
Maximun age: 70 years old.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.