Any traveller visiting Bangkok should know that the Grand Palace is one of the most precious jewels in the capital. This impressive architectural complex attracts millions of visitors every year and will leave you speechless. Are you going to miss out?
- An essential visit
- Stroll among the impressive golden buildings, beautiful statues and delicate mosaics
- Admire the famous Emerald Budda statue
Take advantage of your stay in Bangkok to visit the Royal Grand Palace, one of the city’s and country´s greatest tourist attractions. In this grand complex, you will find one of the most important temples in Thailand (Wat Phra Kaew) The Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Part of the Royal Chapel, it is the most sacred Buddhist temple, and said to hold s...
- For visits to the temples, you are advised to dress respectfully with either trousers or knee-length skirt.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby.