Discover some of the most important modernist buildings in the city. Learn about all the secrets hidden and skip the lines at Park Güell on a guided walking tour. Be impressed by the architecture of the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Masterpiece, a former hospital whose construction was started in 1902.
Meet your guide and come aboard an air-conditioned coach towards Sagrada Familia. Enjoy a panoramic tour of the exterior of the Sagrada Familia. Marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façade details. Board your bus back again for a short trip to Park Güell, located in the upper part of the city. Enjoy a guided tour of the Park with your local gui...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- English and Spanish (Bilingual guide)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Carrer d'Alí Bei,80
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.