Carry Barcelona in your pocket with the brilliant Barcelona Card – it’s all you need to discover every corner of this fascinating and vibrant city.
- Free access to 20 of the most visited attractions
- You can cancel up until the day of the activity without incurring any cancellation fees
- Includes a guide in 6 languages and a map of the city
- Unlimited travel through the city on public transport
The card’s benefits have been specially designed to make getting around the city easier than ever before and to grant access to ample attractions bringing together public transport and all the cultural and entertainment treats the city has to offer. The card is available to purchase for three, four or five days in a row. Whether you prefer museums...
- Discount card
- Public transport
- Obtain the Barcelona Shopping Line map and shopping guide in the foyer of your hotel.
Tourists who are not residents of the European Union can get their tax back on their purchases at the Tourist Information Offices.
- The “Day” duration refers to calendar days, not 24-hour periods.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1:
Airport Terminal T1Terminal 1
- Gathering place 2:
- Please go to the one of the above-mentioned addresses to exchange your voucher.
Turisme de Barcelona Information Office at Plaça de CatalunyaPlaça de Catalunya,17, underground level