Uncover the rich history of the Gothic centre of Barcelona, which has developed since the Roman period to become the thriving capital of Catalonia that it is today. Highlights - Explore the highlights of the city, including the iconic Las Ramblas promenade, with a private guide. - Try your luck at haggling in La Boquería marketplace, and see where...
- Barcelona Cathedral admission fee
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please wear clothing that conceals the shoulders, legs and arms when visiting religious sites.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.