Escape the hustle and bustle of the city as you visit the mountain of Montserrat. Home to the Basilica of Montserrat with its famous centuries-old carving of La Moreneta, the patroness of Catalonia, and learn all about the fascinating history of this Benedictine Abbey.
- Discover otherworldly landscapes
- Visit the Royal Basilica and admire La Moreneta
- Explore the trails around the mountain
As you drive through the picturesque small towns and villages, it’s hard to not notice the unusual silhouette of the Mountain of Montserrat looming 1,236 metres over the horizon. This unique area contains one the country's most important museums as well as the shrine of the patron saint of Catalonia. You'll visit the Royal Basilica, shrine to the B...
- Audioguide on board
- Please wear clothing that conceals the shoulders, legs and arms when visiting religious sites.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Carrer d'Alí Bei,80