Discover beauty, spectacular views and a place of pilgrimage as you ascend the sacred mountain of Montserrat, home to Santa Maria de Montserrat, a Benedictine monastery with almost 1,000 years of history.
- Meander around the mountain and see spectacular views from the rack railway
- Admire unique rock formations that surround the Benedictine monastery
- Visit the Royal Basillica, home to the Black Madonna
Experience a spiritually enriching afternoon as you escape the hustle and bustle of the city and visit the sacred Montserrat mountain, where you will not only be able to admire the beauty of Montserrat Natural Park and its rare rock formations, but visit the breath-taking Abbey of Montserrat. After driving through picturesque little villages you w...
- Please wear clothing that conceals the shoulders, legs and arms when visiting religious sites.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Carrer d'Alí Bei,80