Hike around the vineyards of el Penedès wine country, Catalonia's leading wine and cava producing area, visit a traditional wine cellar and taste their organic wines on this unique half-day excursion from Barcelona.
After 45 minutes of driving in an AC minivan, we will reach El Penedès wine country. El Penedès is one of the oldest wine-making regions in Europe, world-famous for producing wines of exceptional quality, and especially for being the place where cava (sparkling wine) is produced. We will get ready and start this Penedes tour hiking between the vin...
- Line A: 11:30am from Duomo
- Wine tasting
- Wine degustation
- Bottled water
- Minimum Age: 10 years old.
- Sun cream, Sunglasses, Comfortable walking shoes and waterproof jacket recommended
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to your pick up time.