Board a coach from our office in Barcelona to the magical mountain of Montserrat. Famous for its peculiar morphology, its name comes from the Catalan words Mont (mountain) and Serrat (serrated).
World-famous for its rocky geography, Montserrat's beautiful scenery was declared National Park in 1987 to protect its natural and cultural wealth. Follow your local guide through the site and learn about the history and architectural style of the Monastery. A community of 80 monks currently lives and follows the rule of Saint Benedict in Montserr...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Wine tasting Taste of 4 typical liquors
- Entrance fee
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme. Meals or drinks not listed in the itenary.
- Proper dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Bring comfortable clothes
At Montserrat there is a mountains climate, depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Carrer d'Alí Bei,80
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.