Discover the legacy of Antoni Gaudí, Barcelona’s pride and joy and the greatest exponent of Catalan modernism, on this guided tour to Park Güell and the Sagrada Familia.
- Visit two of Gaudí’s jewels
- Admire the wonderful connection between art and nature in Parc Güell
- Get to know the location and symbolism behind Gaudí’s masterpiece: The Sagrada Familia
There is no other park in the world like Park Güell in Barcelona. Contemplate this architectural wonder created by Antoni Gaudí as we walk through it accompanied by an expert guide. Explore its points of interest while listening to all kinds of stories around the history of the park and its famous creator. Admire the multicolored staircase dragon, ...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Carrer Marina y Carrer Mallorca