Hike around Collsacabra cliffs, local’s secret hiking spot in rural Catalonia and visit the medieval town of Rupit on this unique full-day excursion from Barcelona.
Catalonia is a place of marvelous landscapes, among them the Collsacabra cliffs stand out. Get ready to get your breath taken away as you explore the Collsacabra cliffs from the charming medieval town of Rupit This full day hiking excursion parting from Barcelona to the Collsacabra cliffs will take you to one of the most breathtaking landscapes of...
- Bottled water
- Line A: 11:30am from Duomo
- Sun cream, Sunglasses, Comfortable walking shoes and waterproof jacket recommended
- Minimum Age: 10 years old.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to your pick up time.